Car Rental at Divi Carina Bay All-Inclusive Beach Resort & Casino
Centerline Car Rentals is pleased to partner with Divi Carina Bay All-Inclusive Beach Resort & Casino to bring you the option of picking up from one of our three locations or having your rental car delivered right to the resort property after your arrival. Guests of Divi Carina Bay All-Inclusive Beach Resort & Casino can use the above reservation form to book online or contact our Mid-Island – La Reine location directly at 340-778-0450.
IMPORTANT: Delivery is only available between 9am and 4pm, and will be within a three-hour window of the time requested. A rental agent will contact you by phone/text to confirm delivery the day before your reservation.
Things To Do On St. Croix
Wondering where you should go in your rental car? Check out our 30 Things Centerline Loves About St. Croix and our Top 20 Things To Do When Visiting St. Croix checklist. The freedom of a rental car will open up all kinds of possibilities!
Rental Car Options at Divi Carina Bay All-Inclusive Beach Resort & Casino
Divi Carina Bay All-Inclusive Beach Resort & Casino guests will have the option to choose between our entire range of cars from economy to full-size, SUVs or Jeeps (based on availability).
Rental Car Policies at Divi Carina Bay All-Inclusive Beach Resort & Casino
Centerline’s comprehensive rental agreement will be completed with a rental agent upon delivery, prior to receiving keys. Below are a few noteworthy policies (please see our FAQs for more details about renting with Centerline).
- Must be 25 years of age or older to rent a vehicle.
- The name on the credit/debit card used must match the name on the driver’s license at check-in.
- There is a minimum deposit of $500 held on a credit card. When using a debit card, the Collision Damage Waiver and a deposit of $1,000 plus the total rental amount is required.
- The customer is responsible for flat tires and tires that are damaged, as well as all traffic violation fees.
- The rental contract and all Collision Damage Waiver protection is void if the vehicle is driven while the operator is intoxicated or if it is driven off-road.
Contact our Mid-Island – La Reine location directly with questions.
Phone: 340-778-0450 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org